9.10.2007

much todo about something...

About 2 months ago, my left foot swelled up. For an entire weekend. Guru and I didn't think too much about it. Apparently we should have. It was really:

Zygote Tobo





Making Her/His first appearance. Since than Tobo has gone on to greater things (fetus-ship, wiggling) and we've gone through the spectrum of emotions. We are elated to be having a baby. The doctor says all is well.

Estimated Birthday is March 26th. I'm 11 weeks along. We won't know the gender until Thanksgiving. I've been feeling pretty good except for fatigue. Morning sickness wasn't too bad. I just thought it was because I was traveling. :)

And yes, this is the big good reason why muddle came up when it did.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

YAAAAAAY for baby Tobo! Where does that nickname come from? I prefer to think of him/her as baby Muddle. :)
Congratulations!

--aunt wmw

Cat Hoemke said...

We have been going back and forth on what to call him/her for now until we know more. This is a character name from a fiction series we've read which the characters did the same.
I like Muddle, but I'd hate to saddle a kid with that nickname from pre-birth. Let them do their own silliness to pick up such a name. :)

Amy said...

Wahoo! For you!
We're calling our fetus Skippy for now, although people keep pointing out that will "make" it a boy. It was the size of a peanut when we first saw it. I wanted to call it Jif, but Doug insisted on Skippy.
Congrats!