question: What is our baby?
So thank you for all the phone calls and hellos. I tried to get back to everyone but I missed a few because of the time zone difference.
Here's the update you were waiting for: We're having a boy!
A very _not_ shy wiggly boy (that he is a boy was very obvious), who yawned for the ultrasound before getting up and trying to wrap his foot behind his head. Silly baby. We had some trouble getting him to let go of the cord and stop moving his left foot. We nicknamed him appropriately.
Only one person voted right. Collect a zillion brownie points at the desk. :)
I can't believe the things they can see with ultrasounds these days. Like kidneys. The two hemispheres of his brain. Crazy. Pictures will be posted after we sort out our apartment some more. We are in the end-days count down at kva. A few more trips and we should be ready for clean up Thursday/Friday.
Okay, hormone lady is tired and off to bed.
1 comment:
Yaaaaaay! Yay yay yay yay yay! Perfect. I haven't even met him yet and I can't imagine you having anyone else. :) wmw
Post a Comment