So, this will be short. We are having major dsl problems. We've already gone through 3 modems with apparent hardware problems (though my it guy says that it was probably just one that has an actual problem) and I'm about ready to kick qwest to the curb if only they didn't have a monopoly on dsl coverage in my area. Instead, I'm hoping on my neighbor's insecure wireless network since they forgot to do anything like set a password or a WEP key. If I wasn't so honest, I'd just cancel our service and keep piggy backing off of whose ever internet this is.
Blah, too many projects to finished before travel next week. I have _lots_ of photos and comments to make about tobo, but no connectivity to upload them so I guess you'll just have to wait!
Hope to see some of you soon in the wild hinterland of sw mich.
No comments:
Post a Comment