9.18.2007

quick update

So we got our screening panel test backs and all is negative (which is good news) at last at this stage of the game. The one thing that came back is I am still not immune to chicken pox. Some how, I never had it, nor picked it up from exposure, and now I have no antibodies in my blood. So if you have sickly kids or spouses, please let me know so I can stay away! The current plan from my doctor is a)avoid it until delivery, and then b)get the shot for it. Funny the things that come back to get you from childhood.

Prenatal vitamins are on order and I hope to pick them up at the pharmacist today. I'm about out of samples so hopefully my order went through.

My dad's first piece of advice - get a higher bed. I tend to agree that its going to get harder and harder to actually get out of bed the further along this gets. (It doesn't count that I've been itching to get a new bed for months now anyway. )

Other crazy things that have happened since I found out:
- I cut my own hair. It was driving me crazy! It didn't turn out too bad, and I saved $60 bucks!
- I bought some pampering purfume and such from the body shop. I tried the citrus version that one website suggested to avoid nasea but it just reminded me of oj in the car (and travel sickness) as a kid. That little bottle is just going to get ignored for a while I think.

Also, I just wanted to send a quick email to welcome both the Grandparents to be to the blog. (Hi Mom's!) :)

No comments: