I just realized that Thanksgiving is near. I ran into all the saline-injected birds at the grocery store this evening and the other shoe dropped. That is what I've been forgetting! I'm not so sure we will get a bird cooked this year. We actually hope to be packing and moving over the next few weekends, so posts may be few and far between. Can't wait to get the keys to the new apartment sat. so we can do laundry without coinage. Paul was seriously considering manhandling our old mattress into the new place sunday and make the move sans boxes to the new place so we can plan (and stop living here) We'll see if that comes about. There are still a lot to do around here and I'm not really doing much that I consider useful.
I've got my next prenatal tomorrow, though I don't expect it to be any thing shocking. (same old routine) Paul has voted that I no longer have a bump, but have a curve now, and I'm beginning to really look pregnant, not just wearing baggy clothing.
Work has hired 2 new designers, both of which are nice and competent. We've been doing a lot of training this week. By the look of things I might be able to be part time in the new year. :)
A few notable mentions:
- Paul is at WOW in Indiana for the rest of the week. He will be manning the table there and actively recruiting candidates for information technology ministry. Please keep him in mind, not just for safe travel, but that it is a positive visit, with many new faces becoming interested in Asia.
- I've started a new email group called pray-it which will eventually become urgent prayer requests and testimonies, both for us personally and for the fellowship at large. If you'd be interested in being kept in the loop, please visit the link above and I'd be happy to send you an invite to the group.
- We are looking for new partners to join us in our new roles. If you are interested or would like to know more just contact us.
- I have been *struggling* with hoemke.com, trying to get it cleaned up and ready for posts on the blog, but I've hit some technical difficulties. Soon and very soon, this sucker will be up and all this type of update will move over there.
No comments:
Post a Comment