![]() |
| New Place 11/11/07 3:38 PM |
We've got keys now, including a garage door opener, for the new place! I've uploaded a few photos if anyone is terribly interested in seeing the new apt. This is probably as clean as it will ever be. The last tenant was there til 1am last night cleaning, but I think she did a great job. There is lots of storage that I didn't show, so our hope is that our place will feel less cluttered with more closet space. We even have slats in our garage so we could store a few things in there with the car.
We're planning to move in waves, the first one being our old mattress and overnight bags so we can start sleeping there this week. That's the hope anyway. The new mattress arrives Sat. and the frame will be hear hopefully before Thanksgiving. Second wave will involve all the furniture (and heavy lifting I'm not allowed to do). Third wave will be a clean sweep through KVA to tie up the loose ends.
I've not packed a lot but I've made lists. :) We're slowly beginning to put it all in a box. I hope this will get easier once we are not trying to live in the middle of packing. Too easy to get distracted at the moment.Thus, why I'm posting instead of packing.
No news really from the prenatal apt last week. Everything is going as planned. Baby's heart beat was 150 bpm this time. 17 days left before we find out the gender.
Well, I should get back to packing, just thought I'd pass this on.

2 comments:
Looks nice! Yay for washer and dryer, and for ground floor for easier moving!
Congrats! Enjoy settling in.
Post a Comment