11.26.2007

quick poll

Blogger has come through for me. They now have polls. I've added a quick gender poll to my blog if you what to get your vote in before we find out for sure on Tuesday. No prizes other than being able to say "I was right!" and "I knew it all along!"

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hmmm...Mom keeps asking what I think it will be. I say human. She says boy or girl, smart aleck. I say one or the other. I am sure of it.

I don't have a vibe either way and I can't even decide what to root for! I think it'd be cool for you to get to have the first boy in the family. But if you have a girl I have so much fun stuff for you, cute stuff that I don't have to say goodbye too...then again if it's a boy you get all new stuff...See, you can't go wrong! :)

Wendy said...

I meant "to" rather than "too." Yes, I, unlike some of my authors, know the difference. I'm just too tired to type right. Or typewrite. Ha. Okay, bed now.